Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Important Information

Hello Everyone, 

          I have recently noticed that when you post your stories in the comment box for the pictures, the box will either say that 'the characters amount is good' or it will say that 'you have too much characters'.  If you somehow end up with having too many characters, you can send your story to me and I will post up your stories for you so then that way you don't have to make your stories shorter or do extra work by cutting your texts and replying it to your original post (if that makes any sense to you).  But the point is you can always send me your stories and I will post them if you are having any trouble with anything or don't want to have to go through all the hassle to try and post your stories up.  I am okay with that. 

PS.  If you want to see an example of how I will be posting your stories if you happen to have a long story, you can go on http://the-stories-behind-the-pictures.blogspot.com/2013/11/soldier.html and look for the story "I'm Coming Home" by iCheeseYou.  Their story ended up passing the character limit so I ended up setting the format this way.  If anything happens to be confusing to you, you can always ask or tell me and I will try my best to fix it in some way.

~ Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment